Santhwanam volunteer programme has been implemented for a long period of time, but the success rate seems to be very less in palakkad district. Currently four or five Santhwanam volunteers are actualy doing their work. to change this scenario and to implement atleast two Santhwanam volunteers per panchayat, Kudumbashree Palakkad District Mission have created a market expansion programme exclusively for Santhwanam volunteers.This includes -
1. Launching done at District level.
2. Launching done at individual panchayt
3. Recording the routine work by SWOT Analysis method.
4. Follow up in every 15 days by analysing the data and create market for Santhwanam volunteers.
5. Provide a stall for Santhwanam volunteer at every event possible in Palakkad district
6. Link Santhwanam volunteers with schools and colleges to create mass income
This activities is based on the principles of Economies of scales and 'SWOT' analysis method. As part of this method the first 7 Santhwanam volunteer out of 26 who got thier medical kit was inuagurated by Hon.District collector Shri. P.Suresh Babu IAS in the presence of District Mission Co-ordinator P.Saithalavi and ADMC Dinesh. Faculties from HAP Mr.Gopan, Mr.Arun were also participated.