Kudumbashree is formally registered as the "State Poverty Eradication Mission" (SPEM), a society registered under the Travancore Kochi Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Act 1955. It has a governing body chaired by the state minister of LSG. There is a state mission with field officers in each district. This official structure supports and facilitates the activities of the community network across the state. Click here for Organogram (SPEM)
The Governing Body of Kudumbashree Mission is reconstituted under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Minister for Panchayats and Social welfare as per G.O.(MS)No.274/2011/LSGD dated 03.11.2011 & G.O.(MS)No.279/2011/LSGD dated 14.11.2011.
Click here for details
As per G.O. (MS) No.70/08/LSGD dated 11-3-2008, government have constituted an Executive Committee with the following members.
1. Principal Secretary, LSGD - Chairman
2. Executive Director , Kudumbashree- Convener
3. Director of Panchayats - Member
4. Director of Urban Affairs - Member
5. Commissioner For Rural Development - Member
6. Representative from Finance Department- Member
7. Adv. N. A. Khalid(Ex. Chairman, Kanghangad Municipality)- Member
Executive directions for scheme formulation and execution are taken in the Executive Committee.